Being supported by KONWIHR also means being part of a network of researchers with similar challenges. All (newly) supported projects are invited to briefly present and discuss their project with us and the rest of the projects recently funded.
When: Thursday, April 21, 16:00 – 18:00.
Where: Online using the TUM Informatics BigBlueButton instance (link in email). Joining by audio is enough.
What: Prepare a short (10min) presentation to introduce your project and work plan/status and discuss what input you expect or already had from which compute center.
- 16:00 – 16:20: Welcome and overview of KONWIHR and NHR@FAU
- 16:20 – 17:30: Project presentations
- Semiempirische Molekülorbital-Theorie für sehr große Systeme – Prof. Timothy Clark (FAU CCC)
- Greedy algorithms for fair allocations and efficient assignments within facility location optimization problems – Dr. Bismark Singh (FAU DDS)
- MRzero – Scaling of a differentiable end-to-end optimization for magnetic resonance imaging – Prof. Moritz Zaiss (FAU ZMPT)
- Efficient Remeshing in preCICE – Dr. Benjamin Uekermann, Frédéric Simonis (TUM SCCS)
- 17:30 – 18:00: Discussion and Closing
We are looking forward to the discussions!